Business marketing concentration with a minor in entrepreneurship
Musc By Masses LLC. – CEO
2020 – Present
Ceo of a tech startup looking to revolutionize the music industry. We have secured funding and are in the process of developing the first version of the application.
Vertical lessons, St.Louis — Video Editor
2012 – PRESENT
Improve the brand image and recognition of Vertical lessons inc. Create interesting, informative, and valuable, videos to promote the brand.
Livn Legnz, St.louis — Ceo/Founder/Social Media Manager
March 2017 – PRESENT
Started a successful clothing and lifestyle brand centered around people that aren’t afraid to stand out.
Clayton Valet, St.Louis — Lead
September 2018 – August 2019
Managed teams of 2-3 valets, Provided superior customer service to customers. Provided clear communication between managers and my teams.
Ladue, St.Louis, Mo — Highschool
2015 – May 2019
Was active in my high school program DECA, was a team captain on our ultimate frisbee team, started multiple businesses including a few clothing brands that did quite well.
Colorado State, Ft.Collins, Colorado — Business
August 2019 – PRESENT
Currently, I am an executive officer at SigEp fraternity. I am working on growing our chapter by adding new members. I am also working on developing my startup.
- Natural Leader – Executive position at SigEp Fraternity, team captain in high school sports.
- Team Building – head of recruitment at SigEp
- Big thinking and Problem solving
- Creative / Think outside the box
- Currently, I have over 10 Instagram accounts with combined influence of over half a million a week.
- Have started and marketed multiple profitable companies.
- Created videos that have to lead to tens of thousands of dollars in leads.